We welcome Jonathan Ruddat, a website designer, used book store entrepreneur, and a part-time employee of 922 church as their online integrator. Listen to the discussion as we talk about:
- What is church?
- What makes a digitized church different than a church that streams content online (such as sermons, Bible class, podcast)?
- How does a digitized church not fall into the trap of just providing content for people to consume?
- With a digitized church providing daily material, are we creating a false sense of piety?
- Why have a private facebook group for your digitized church?
- How much of the physical church is incorportated into a digitized church?
- What about communion in the digitized church?
Part II will focus on the nitty gritty of what makes a digital church work